Inspection and Elimination of Bed Bugs
Regular inspections are crucial when creating a pest management plan for the bed bugs invading your home or business. When treating these bed bugs, we will first do a thorough inspection of the suspected area. We will inspect for and confirm an infestation, then craft a strategic pest control plan that fits your specific needs.The expert bed bug exterminators at AAA Exterminating possess the tools and expertise needed to rid your home of bed bugs.
Bed Bug Pest Control – Thermal Remediation
AAA Exterminating offers customized adaptions of our basic bed bug pest control services. We specialize in using Thermal Remediation to expel the threat of bed bugs from your property. This process is safe, environmentally friendly, and incredibly effective. Here’s how it works:
- Apply Heat: Electric bed bug heaters are placed within the space; introducing and recirculating heated air with a target temperature not to exceed 140°F.
- Monitor: Temperatures are monitored in real time from a remote location using wireless sensors to ensure lethal temperatures are reached without damaging the space and its contents.
- Air Movement: High-temperature fans move heated air throughout the space to reach insects in cracks and crevices or high infestation zones.
Patented Process & Advantages: Thermal Remediation
The Thermal Remediation® patented process from TEMP-AIR® uses 100% outside air to create positive pressure within the structure being heat-treated while managing the hot air flow using a configuration of high temperature, ductwork, fans, and a real-time wireless temperature monitoring system. Our process involves raising the internal temperature of the structure between 130°F -140°F. More advantages of this product are:
- Heat kills all the life stages from eggs to adults
- Heat is non-chemical, non-corrosive, and non-residual
- Untreated areas may remain operational
- Heat is environmentally friendly
Thermal Remediation® is an excellent treatment around those with chemical sensitivity, who are pregnant, households with small children, areas that have had multiple chemical treatments and are still infested, those who dry clean their clothing, and those with infested furniture. When you need quality bed bug control, call AAA Exterminating. Call us with any questions and we will be glad to walk you through our process.
The AAA Exterminating Inc Promise
We are on your team, and we want you to enjoy pest-free home or business. In order to do this, we ensure that every remaining bed bug is expelled from your premises, giving you peace of mind and powerful protection from the threat of pests.