Full and Part time positions
At AAA Exterminating, Inc. we provide a working environment where skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives. We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you’re committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. As a pest control technician you will be providing quality service to all customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete federal, state, local and company required training programs within prescribed time limits for proper certification.
- Maintain and service all route customers according to company standards and procedures.
- Available to work flexible hours as required by customer needs including, early evenings and/or Saturdays.
- Complete and submit daily service reports as required.
- Keep open communication with management and office staff with any route updates.
- Maintain proper inventory of pesticides in usage.
- Maintain equipment and vehicle in clean and proper operating condition.
- Maintain a safe driving record.
- Assist on other routes as required by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Training for licensing is offered and paid for by Company.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Friendly personality with good people skills.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.